Friday, September 23, 2011

A Day in the Outfit from Auntie Holli!

Good Morning!
Today I will be sporting the best outfit ever! I have been been waiting since before I was born to wear this little number, so naturally I planned a big day so I could show it off to as many people as possible!

 Landon just loved my new look!

He is such a fun brother... when he is not pushing me off of things :)

Getting ready to dance!

Heather: Oh my GOSH! Can she get any cuter?!

Landon trying to relax on the couch... not enjoying the Momma Paparazzi

Getting SO big!

 Getting out to the Library!
 All Smiles!
 Landon got his 1st Library Card! I will take a picture and put it up later! He was so excited! This is him standing by a huge mural on the wall at the Library! He is making a fish face!
 5 Second before this shot (who was taken by a SUPER nice Asian lady that loved the kiddos) Stacie was sad and crying because she was so hungry and tired... Pull out the camera and VOILA she is ready for a close up!

LOVE spending time with my fun kiddos and exploring this fun city we live in! The library is right next to the beach so there is lots of free fun to be had!

Outside the library... This is a big, fancy reflection pool with lots of fountains!

Landon absolutely LOVED this little pool and the seagulls that flock to it! I liked it other then all the bird poop Everywhere!

Here's the outside of the Library! It is hard to really capture it... but it is definitely different. It has two stories and I'm pretty sure I am bound to get lost in it one day or another!

Thanks for the super cute outfit Holli that inspired us to hit the town... so to say! :)


2 comments:

  1. ahh sooo cute! she is adorable! I can't believe how big Landon is getting!! its crazy how fast time flies!! I Love reading your blog and all your fun adventures Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, HEATHER! Your daughter is so stinking ADORABLE, I could fly all the across the country just to kiss those sweet cheeeks. Landon is more grown up every picture! Your home looks so cute! (The couch picture) I cannot wait to visit! Love you guys, miss you!

    ReplyDelete