Monday, January 30, 2012

A Busy Busy December! :)

Fun Toga Dress up with Bella! :) So Cute!

Bundeled up to Visit the San Diego Temple!!

Happy to be out of the car!

AMAZING! So breath taking up close!

Loving the Temple!

Yep.... its really closed!



Tyler and Landon found a friend... Leave it to them!

Buddies

The Girls!

Ward Christmas Party!!
I was part of the committe that got together to cut out all those snowflakes! At the party they were attached to balloons so it looked like a snowflake drop ceiling! Such a cute idea!

Christmas Party Kareokee! Landon and Emma singing Jingle Bells!


Landon has become quite a little chef! He always pulls up a chair or stool to help bake :)



Blueberries....

We had a little Christmas party at our house and these are the "BUG" pictures that were created! There were some really funny ones!


December 23rd 2:00 AM - All packed and ready to drive to Snowflake! They are so cute here!

Getting Closer....

Ready to hit the Snow

Stacie's "Post Bow" Hair

Time to eat

Boys building a Helicopter!

Eating some more....

One of Landon's favorite Grandpa Activities!

Fun with Auntie Kaylyn

Freezing with Auntie Roshelle

Sledding!!!

She doesn't know what's coming!

Aunt Roshelle and Josiah

The sister-in-laws!!

Christmas Dinner :)

Christmas Eve Camping in the basement! Storytime with Grandma Huish :)

Christmas Morning!!!

Rockstar Landon

Cute Little Dallin!!

Still in Love.... Usually! ;)

Mooching what else? FOOD!

Stacie sporting her uncle Jason's baby hat!

Michelle came to visit!

Visiting with Arelis and Sterling.... Blayze was so much more willing to be in this picture than Landon... nice!

Some Serious Thomas Family Fun! Choo Choo

Time with Grandma Thomas :)

Ohhhh Chelsea Bea!

Brenley and Emily! Ready for departure!

Of course this posting would not be complete without pictures of the FAB 4!

Dear Dad.... What kind of life would you lead without us in your life? Seriously?! You need us!! :)


This is how life was growing up! hahahahahaha


hahhahaha


hahahahhaha

Sorry.... that was just REALLY funny to me!

Twinners!
Name that sister...?

Back to my Handsome boys!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, you posted again! Looks like you had a busy and fun Christmas. You're much better at taking pictures that I am...we spent 5 days up in Oregon with Zach's family and I only took like 3 pictures. Oops.
    I love the pic of Stacie in her jammies with the pink santa hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post! We miss you guys so much! I know, I know, I say that on every post...You guys are the best, so glad you had a good Christmas with your families :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhh Im going to KILL you for posting those Footie Jammie pics!! LOL Thats is it I am posting ONLY YOUR VIDEO OF SLIDING DOWN THE STAIRS. :)

    ReplyDelete