Friday, October 21, 2011

Preschool, Fun at the Park, New Friends and Miss Curious

 Soooooooo Excited to go to school... FINALLY!!
Pulling Tyler to get there faster!

Didn't even notice when we were leaving... even though we were trying to say goodbye!

Happy, Easy-going Stacie!

Landon's Park Buddies... Isn't this other little boy gorgeous?! I think he is just a cute kid! These guys were so fun for Landon to play with... they pretended to be on a ship!

Looking for Alligators

Making his point!! (but not letting go of his snack bag)



Getting into the pantry... I LOVE when she gets on her tippy-toes to reach things!
She really does have great legs! ;)

YUM?



Landon was "working" with Tyler when he just had to come in to show me his new friend... the Lizard! Sometimes he is so stinking cute I just want to snuggle him like I did when he was younger... and couldn't wrestle away from me!

1 comment:

  1. I need to see MORE Heather Lee Huish.... Blog blog blog :) I miss you guys! xoxoxo from the Brown house :)

    ReplyDelete